0 i LuRvE u MoRe ThN i CouLd!!!

Message: i LuRvE u MoRe ThN i CouLd!!!
Message: This is a story about a girl who fell in love with her best friend..

Jin and I are bestfrens.. We do anything that
bestfrens do... One day, i realised that i love him...
So
i decided to confess this feeling to him one night
where we camped with other friends... He said
yes,
he would be my boyfriend..

So we went on like other couple's life does. Watch
movie, walk in the park, eat together, go to
beach....
but life's not fun as when we were still
bestfrens....
He also does not talk much, or act like we are
bestfriend, being close and sharing everything...
For
me, he is not a suitable or a loving boyfriend ... but
i
kept quiet ..

But since the day he became my boyfriend, he
would
give me a small teddy bear every single day... At
first
i thought it was lovely, but till now, i wonder why
he
would give me this...

One day, i was walking alone at a park. Then i saw
Jin talking to another girl. I walked towards him
and i
overheard him saying "i love u' to the girl. I was
really
angry and i ran home because Jin never told me
he love me all the time we had been a couple

Then, at midnight that day, he came over to my
house
and i opened the door. He just passed me the
teddy
bear that he used to give me everyday and said "
Sorry because i did not give you this today."

I was really angry and i shouted at him,
"Why are you always giving me this crap? All i
want
to hear from you is... "I love you" that's it,
isit too
hard???"

Jin kept quiet. He took my hand and placed the
teddy
bear on my palm and left.. I threw the teddy bear
into
my cupboard.

The next day, Jin asked me out. We meet at
busstop
near my house.. I walked there and then he just
gave
me a big teddy bear. My anger was still in high
position, and i threw the teddy to the middle of the
road. He kept quiet and then he went to the middle
of the road and picked the teddy up. He did not
realise
a truck was coming towards him. I shouted at him
not
to pick it up and he was about look at me,
and...........................

*Bang*.


"JIN!!!!!!" I shouted...
the next minute he was lying on the road, covered
with
blood. He was sent to the hospital but it was too
late...
i had lost him...forever....

After attending his funeral, i went back home and i
hugged all the teddy bear he had given me since
the
day we became a couple... i counted the teddy
bears

one by one...

1...2....3...101...230....300..364...and the last
teddy
bear that he gave, which was covered with his
blood,
was the 365th... it had been a year since we
became
couple... i squeezed the teddy bear with my tears
flowing ....

suddenly...


*I love you~*
*I love you~*
*I love you~*

I was shocked.. i looked at the teddies... and i took
one of it, and tried pressing his tummy..

*I love you~*
*I love you~*

I tried each and every teddy bear he had given
me...

*I love you~*
*I love you~*
*I love you~*
*I love you~*
*I love you~*
*I love you~*......................

And the biggest and the last teddy bear Jin gave
me, I
squeezed his big tummy...

*felicia, today is our very first anniversary being a
couple after a year... i'll always love you,
yesterday,
today, and forever........ I love you....*

I dropped the teddy bear........
I never realised that Jin had actually told me those
words.. every single day.... till today...

I slowly picked the teddy and i whispered to the
teddy's ear..

"i love you too, Jin..and i always did........"

For the guys/gals that you loved
Tell them "i love you more than i could...
i care about you more than i care about
myself..."

0 komentar:

Post a Comment

yeah!

nak tinggalkan comment ke???

tunggu reply aku tau!!!

Mari langgan entri terbaru cepit!

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Share

Widgets